As the Recruiter for Netki, you’ll act as Netki’s first full-cycle recruiter and execute on all internal hiring initiatives. You’ll work with the Director or HR to ensure we grow the Netki Team with A-players who embody Netki values and vision. This includes sourcing for new talent across all departments within the org, tracking candidate progress, managing the interview process and providing updates to the management team on hiring trends. You’ll work closely with the CEO, COO and managers across the org to ensure positions are filled in a timely manner.
A successful candidate will have high emotional intelligence, strong written and verbal skills and the ability to communicate the Netki opportunity clearly and enthusiastically to potential candidates. You excel in a fast-paced and agile environment and know how to manage candidates in such an environment.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years proven success recruiting in the technology industry, preferably in software
- Expert at recruiting for both technical and operational roles
- Experienced in full-cycle recruiting and turning passive prospects into active candidates
- You understand the nuances in hiring for different departments, skill sets, personalities, etc.
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
- Experience with a variety of recruiting tools including LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.
- You are creative and can generate innovative sourcing methods
- Possess the ability to work effectively in high pressure situations and make adjustments on the fly as necessary
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing demands
- Self-directed and highly motivated
- Proven organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
What You’ll Do:
- Build and maintain a pipeline of potential candidates and track them over the course of the candidate lifecycle
- Source, screen, interview and engage both passive and actively looking candidates
- Manage candidate in-person interviews and ensure they have an exceptional experience while interviewing with Netki
- Assist in selecting and implementing the right ATS for Netki
- Use a metric driven approach to track and run pipelines and provide constant reports on pipeline health
- Lead and manage the offer process including negotiations, extending offers and closing candidates
- Create employment branding content for social media and referral programs
- Proactively network and establish effective referral sources and attend recruiting events
- Think out of the box to generate a continuous pipeline of inbound candidates
- Execute all administrative aspects of the role including updating postings, scheduling interviews, creating offer letters, running background checks, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by Management
We’d Like to Have:
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in startup environment
- Passion to make the world a better place for everyone
- Love of technology and desire to innovate